Provide your entire home & family with the cleanest water possible with the HomeFlow 2000
21st century problems require 21st century solutions. With the recent increase in water contaminants such as PFAS, industrial waste-runoff, and the various added chemicals from local water municipalities, it is no longer a question as to whether or not we need to start concerning ourselves with managing the water that enters our homes - the question now becomes how we do that.
Introducing the HomeFlow 2000 - a state of the art, turn-key water management system designed to vastly improve the taste, smell, and quality of the water throughout your entire home, all without the added hassle of having to add salt and/or perform regular maintenance.
Additionally, the HF2000 is able to divert water that would previously have been lost in the RO process to any number of uses across your property, like your garden or pool.
And with an included storage tank, you can have an ample supply of potable water at your disposal in the event of any unforeseen emergencies.
The HF2000 is also available with a number of other customizable options to meet any customers need, such as extra storage tanks, larger booster pumps, and extra stages of filtration, etc.
If you thought providing your whole home with the cleanest water possible couldn’t be this easy - contact us today and we’ll show you just how easy it is to give your whole home the best water quality experience you and your family have ever had!
Contact us here for pricing
- Up to 6000 gallons per day of incredibly clean and great tasting water
- Powerful delivery pump for adequate pressure at all fixtures throughout your home
- Remineralization for balancing of PH and providing essential minerals
- Polypropylene storage tank with automatic ozone disinfection system
- Automated electronic control system for ease of use
- Backed by our dedicated customer service team
- Customizable to meet various needs/ applications
- Drink while you shower. HF2000 brings you drinking water quality to every fixture in your home meaning you never have to worry about staying hydrated.
- Maintain your landscapes using recycled rinse water, saving you money and helping the environment
- No need to buy fabric softeners and rinse aids for softer clothes
- Soft skin and hair leave you feeling energized
- Save money on soaps, shampoos, and conditioners
- Saves you time as dishes, clothes and linen get cleaner in the wash. Your water works for you
- Ample water storage ensure you will have access to clean drinking water during an emergency